Applications Modernization: Revamp your ecosystem to shape your future
Spending vast amount of resources to maintain the old and outdated legacy and monolithic systems is a common yet preventable scenario. Replacing such systems is a frightening prospect at first as applications carry vital organization information and are central to business applications and process operations – yet taking this step offers excellent benefits and new opportunities for the future.
What is Application Modernization ?
With Applications Modernization, we strive to minimize the inefficiencies in performance or security on parts or the entire applications ecosystem. We think applications modernization will allow you to leverage some critical components of modern architectures, removing significant dependencies with your legacy infrastructure. In addition, it will reduce your IT operation costs significantly, reduce operational overhead due to the automatization of processes, and thanks to the extreme flexibility of the solution, you can deploy smaller components independently.
You will then be able to respond and solve customers' expectations quicker, giving you a competitive advantage over your competitors still relying on outdated monolithic architecture.
3 key benefits of Application Modernization
Streamlining and Cost-Saving
Agility and Scalability
Reliability and Security
Application Modernization journey
Application Readiness Assessment
Application Migration and Modernization
Application Lifecycle Management
Assess and Design
- Define your digital strategy maximizing your business value
- Understand the current digital ecosystem by capturing IT and business objectives, needs and constraints
- Define the target state comprising the benefits, risks, efforts, and actionable steps to get there
Deliver and Implement
- IT automation to reduce operational frictions and business agility
- Cloud native computing to build and run scalable application
- Agnostic cloud expertise (Amazon, Azure) to propose the best solution for your needs
- Modern software foundry
- DevSecOps approach to streamline application delivery and enhance security and quality
Operate and Support
- Daily monitoring and potential creation of support requests
- Preventive an adaptive software maintenance
- Security audit and penetration test
- Deployment of new release or patch
- Development tools and services
Make privacy an asset rather than a debt through proper Data Privacy governance and privacy-first approaches.Learn more
Improve your IT efficiency and enable your organization's digital transformation by enforcing automation to reduce manual tasks and increase process efficiency, accuracy, and control.Learn more
Use trained models to make predictions and deliver insights in your cloud environment to increase the control of your workloads.Learn more